Catalyst Browse Suite 2017.3 free download 2017
Catalyst Browse Suite 2017.3 With Crack With Serial Keys Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Catalyst Browse Suite 2017.3 for x32/x64 bit version of windows.
Catalyst Browse Suite 2017.3 Overview
Catalyst Browse Suit, a cross-platform viewing and logging tool for all Sony Pro formats, offers streamlined media management that simplifies your workflow and secures your content. Catalyst Prepare – The fast, simple, reliable path from camera to post.
Catalyst Prepare takes care of all of your media prep needs:
- View your media directly from a camera, deck, or card reader
- Make a full-volume backup with checksum verification
- Organize clips into bins
- Batch copy clips
- Batch transcode clips
- Make color adjustments and apply looks
- Set in/out points
- Establish multichannel audio assignments
- Batch upload clips Ci, the Sony video cloud service
- Assemble a rough cut with the Storyboard feature
Catalyst Browse Suit
The complex world of media production requires powerful media management. Catalyst Browse, a cross-platform viewing and logging tool for all Sony Pro formats, offers streamlined media management that simplifies your workflow and secures your content.
Catalyst Browse is a media assistant that lets you browse files from your Sony camera, deck, or card reader with detailed views of individual clips; see and edit media metadata; accurately view video using source color space, and apply color correction and color looks. Once you’ve selected the clips you need, you can copy them to a local hard drive or connected NAS, upload to Sony Media Cloud Services Ci, transcode to a variety of formats, as well as create, ingest, and export Sony Professional Disc clip lists.
Quickly browse files on your device using a visual thumbnail view or detailed list.
See the details of each clip, check focus, mark in and out points, adjust colors, and edit metadata.
Copy all clips on the media, a subset, or only the desired portion of a clip to save time and space.
Ultra Wide Colour Gamut
Review with confidence the full range of color captured by your S-Log and RAW Sony cameras. Apply color correction, and import/export standard ASC-CDL files with other workflow tools to save time.
Create, import, and export Sony Professional Disc clip lists for quick play-out needs.
Transcode and Cloud
Transcode clips to a variety of video production formats. Upload clips directly to the Sony Ci Media Cloud Services for collaborative team review.
Notable fixes/changes in version 2017.3
- support for transcoding to Rec.2020/HLG XAVC S format.
- an adjustable Gain slider when the SDR gain switch in Application Settings is selected.
- Rec.2020/HLG (bypass OOTF) and Rec.2020/PQ (bypass OOTF) display and output color spaces for a consistent look when grading using the S-Log3(HDR) EOTF on the Sony BVM-X300 monitor.
- a Transcode Tools menu in the Export pane to allow you to save a set of default transcoding settings.
- support for:
- reading clips from the AXS-AR1 Thunderbolt card reader (macOS only).
- adjusting the Exposure index value for clips with an ISO value of 10,000 or greater.
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra).
- Improved performance when displaying thumbnail images from Professional Disc volumes.
- When transcoding files, a prompt is now displayed to allow you to choose whether to keep or overwrite files when exporting to a file name that already exists. If you choose to keep the existing files, a number is appended to the name of the exported file.
- In Adjust Color mode, the Inspector now displays a notification when the source color space does not match the selected media.
- the layout of the application window when using the color wheels and scopes in Adjust Color mode.
- support for reading ISO sensitivity metadata from some Sony cameras.
- the login method for logging in to Sony Ci via the Share pane: you can now choose to log in with a username and email or a contributor code.
- Various enhancements and bug fixes.
System Requirements for Catalyst Browse Suite:
- A 64-bit operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed RAID for 4K media
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU with support for OpenCL 1.1 or later with at least 512 MB of memory (2 GB recommended for 4K) or a CPU with SSE 4.2 or higher. OpenGL 2.1 is recommended for optimum performance.
You may also like Nero Platinum 2018 Suite